Big Time Rush Forum Index Big Time Rush
Carlos Pena, Kendall Schmidt, James Maslow, Logan Henderson

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BOUCHERVILLE, Que. [url=http://www.dodgersteamproshop.com/Do

View previous topic :: View next topic  
zhanjiao1212

PostPosted: 26-10-2018 07:08:38    Post subject: BOUCHERVILLE, Que. [url=http://www.dodgersteamproshop.com/Do Reply with quote

BOUCHERVILLE, Que. Kenley Jansen Jersey . - A flu outbreak on the Chicoutimi Sagueneens has forced the postponement of the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League teams game Thursday against the Baie-Comeau Drakkar.The Sagueneens had 12 players out with flu-like symptoms this week. The players were told to stay home to prevent the spread of the virus. A league statement said the decision was made after receiving a medical report from the club.There was no immediate word on a makeup date. Chase Utley Jersey .com) - On a night the Bulls played without Derrick Rose, it was time for Pau Gasol to take charge. Jackie Robinson Jersey .ca. Kerry, In Mondays Habs/Bruins game, there were three questionable/brutal calls against the Habs late in the game - Tomas Plekanec, then Douglas Murray, then Brendan Gallagher. http://www.dodgersteamproshop.com/Dodgers-Hyun-Jin-Ryu-Kids-Jersey/ . Eller scored the midway through the third period after Dallas scored twice to tie it, leading Canadiens to a 6-4 win over the Stars on Thursday night.CLEVELAND - Jason Giambi has never taken a single day as a major leaguer for granted. And at 43, the veteran sluggers not about to start. Giambi was activated from the disabled list on Tuesday by the Cleveland Indians, who also recalled right-hander Trevor Bauer from Triple-A Columbus to start against Detroit and made several other roster moves. Although he wasnt in the starting lineup to face Justin Verlander, Giambi is grateful to be back in any capacity. "Its fun to have your name on the lineup card and get a chance to help the ball club out," he said. Giambi had been placed on the DL on May 5 with a strained calf he injured a day earlier against the Chicago White Sox. It was his Giambis second trip to the DL after he fractured a rib during spring training. Before he went on the DL last month, Giambi, who has 438 career homers, was hitless in 10 at-bats. Its been a rough start. "I went basically from a broken rib, played a few games, calf injury," he said. "That kind of happens when you get that short spring training and dont get to play much. Its definitely hard to get going and come back to the cold weather, but Im excited to be back." The Indians also promoted utility man Justin Sellers from Triple-A Columbus and optioned infielder Jose Ramirez to the Clippers. First baseman Jesus Aguilar, who had two RBIs in Mondays win over Detroit, and left-hander T.J. House were optioned back to the minor leagues to clear room for Giambi and Bauer. Maury Wills Jersey. . Indians manager Terry Francona intends to use Giambi in pinch-hitting situations. Hell also be used at designated hitter, and could see more time if Carlos Santana, who is batting .148, continues to struggle. Giambi said if there was one positive about his calf injury, its that it didnt prevent him from keeping his swing sharp. "I was able to do everything," he said. "I could hit. I could do everything else. With the rib, I basically couldnt do anything. I was shut down for basically five weeks, not doing anything. "So, that was nice. I could still hit, throw, everything but run. I kept up with my hitting, which was great. I feel like I could catch up, like I dont have to make up that time to get some swings in, so thats big for me." Bauer will be making his second start. The right-hander, who went 4-1 with a 2.15 ERA in seven starts in the minors, will match up against Verlander and face Detroits fearsome lineup for the first time. The 23-year-old Bauer struck out eight in a spot start against San Diego on April 9. He took the loss, but went back to Columbus and continued to dominate. "We were glad we got a chance to glimpse the last outing, and then he went back to Triple-A and kicked it into gear," Francona said. "Weve been talking for a year, this guys a big part of what we want to do going forward. And to see him growing and understanding, its exciting." Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Time Rush Forum Index -> Talking Place All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: