Big Time Rush Forum Index Big Time Rush
Carlos Pena, Kendall Schmidt, James Maslow, Logan Henderson

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DMT

PostPosted: 14-11-2018 03:45:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

"

RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 12 (Xinhua) -- Robert Mateusiak and Nadiezda Zieba of Poland waited four years to avenge their narrow loss to Xu Chen and Ma Jin of China in the badminton mixed doubles quarterfinals of London 2012, and at the age of 40 and in his fifth Olympic Games, Mateusiak knew he would not get another chance.

The Polish pair produced the biggest upset of the fledgling Rio 2016 badminton competition on Friday morning to erase the memories of the match point they held against the same pair in London, when they narrowly lost in the third game.

""What can I say? It's such a shame that this game did not finish like this four years ago,"" Mateusiak said after the 13-21, 21-9, 21-19 win. ""It is so sweet. Of course we are so happy because if we had lost this game we would have been out. It is my fifth and last Olympic Games and I don't want to finish like this.""

After losing the first game on Friday but bouncing back to take the second, the Polish pair opened up a series of two-point leads only to be hauled in by Xu and Ma, who are ranked seven places above them at No. 6 in the world. ""We were leading 19-17, 20-18 and then 20-19 and I said 'OK, it's this shuttle, now or never'. I really waited for this shuttle and finished it with my favorite drive.""

The painful memory of defeat four years ago was not the only thing Mateusiak wanted to put to bed on Friday.

""I am so happy that I have 24 hours' break now because I am so tired. I could not sleep after the game yesterday, maybe only three hours. So now I need a good break, to take a physio and forget about this game.""

Mateusiak made his Olympic Games debut at Sydney 2000 but has never progressed beyond the quarterfinals in men's or mixed doubles in five attempts to date.

Zieba commended the professional approach of her partner, who is eight years her senior.

""I think there are not so many people in sport like this. He is the best, actually,"" Zieba said. ""He cares about his food, his rest; everything. He is still very fast and at a high level.""

Zieba will retire with Mateusiak from competition after Rio 2016 to have another baby.

"

The actual low carb diet became popular years ago once the Atkins diet hit the market. However many men and women still need to know if this is a decent diet to use. This is actually a two part question as many people have found the food restriction are far too strict cheap nike just do it air max , however for those men and women who could stick to the diet, they did slim down. You will also have to know what other effects this type of diet can have on your body. And we will be discussing both the good and the bad parts of this diet.

To start with, you have most likely heard that this is a really good www.anybates.com , extremely fast way to lose weight, and it is. You will see that physical exercise just isn’t necessary with this diet program, as you will have the ability to start reducing weight just by following the appropriate guidelines. Now if you decide that you want to add in exercise cheap nike air max shoes , the weight will begin dropping off faster than without exercise. In fact people have reported shedding one pound a day by using this kind of eating plan.

Another thing you should know about these weight loss programs is that you will not be able to chow down as much as you would like. You could have heard that eating a low carb diet allows to eat as much low carb food as you want yet still lose weight. Even though this may work to a limited extent you need to realize that calories count to. You have to realize that even low carb food products still have carbs. In short by consuming a great deal of food that is low carb, you are increasing your carb intake. This method only works with low carbs and by taking in more carbs the diet can not work correctly. And that means you really do have to have portion control, combined with the reduced carbs.

Should you not like vegetable you might be better off finding a different diet to try because you will be vastly limiting your food selections which can make this almost impossible to stick to. Lack of your vitamins and minerals will be a major factor with this diet routine as your diet will primarily just contain meats and eggs. Scurvy is also one of the possible negative effects of not eating your vegetables and fruit. If you are only eating meats and eggs cheap nike air max online , you are not getting the vitamin C your body needs to fight off scurvy. In fact you are usually starving your body of many vitamins you need to stay healthy and that can lead to various other health issues.

Although a low carb diet can help you lose weight rapidly, you will also find that your health may be negatively impacted. Even though many doctors will not recommend this type of diet, you should see a doctor if you’re planning on using it anyway. The reason you should see a health practitioner is simply because he can point you in the right direction for vitamins and mineral supplements your body will need in order to remain healthy.

If you’re interseted in other health and fitness articles then check out this one on the Taylor Lautner workout routine and diet plan and this one on the Ryan Reynolds workout routine.

Editor's Note: China is rolling out a major documentary series on its diplomatic principles cheap nike air max wholesale , practices and achievements over the past five years. The English-language version of the program is now also available on TV and online. To help audience better understand Chinese diplomacy, Xinhua is releasing a variety of reports that include anecdotes, quotable quotes cheap nike air max , facts and figures.

BEIJING, Sept. 13 (Xinhua) -- The following is an anecdote from the TV series on Chinese President Xi Jinping's foreign visits over the past five years:

In October 2016, Xi paid a visit to Cambodia Cheap Men's Nike Air Max 90 Ultra 2.0 Flyknit Green White , where he was treated with utmost courtesy, reflecting the exceptional relations between Chi. Adam Thielen Jersey Authentic Aaron Rodgers Jersey Von Miller Womens Jersey Tom Brady Womens Jersey Todd Gurley II Womens Jersey T. J. Watt Womens Jersey Stefon Diggs Womens Jersey Shaquem Griffin Youth Jersey Saquon Barkley Kids Jersey Royce Freeman Broncos Jersey
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Time Rush Forum Index -> Information All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: