Big Time Rush Forum Index Big Time Rush
Carlos Pena, Kendall Schmidt, James Maslow, Logan Henderson

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

JERSEY CITY, N. [url=http://www.cheapuscjerseys.com/?tag=usc

View previous topic :: View next topic  
zhanjiao1212

PostPosted: 26-10-2018 06:59:59    Post subject: JERSEY CITY, N. [url=http://www.cheapuscjerseys.com/?tag=usc Reply with quote

JERSEY CITY, N. Marcus Allen College Jersey .J. -- Matt Kuchar made the most of his short day at The Barclays. Kuchar didnt tee off until Friday afternoon at Liberty National and knew he had no chance to finish. He could barely see his ball cross the water and set up a two-putt birdie on the 13th hole that gave him the outright lead, and there was enough light coming from lower Manhattan across the Hudson River to hit his tee shot on the 14th. The horn sounded, and by then, he was ready to go home. Kuchar was at 10-under par with five holes remaining and had to return Saturday morning to hold his one-shot lead over Webb Simpson and Gary Woodland, who both finished the second round in the rain-delayed tournament. Simpson had to play 29 holes -- 11 holes to finish his first round in the morning, followed by his second round -- and he was ready to go more. He ran off six birdies over an eight-hole stretch and had a 5-under 66. "Its much nicer when youre playing well to keep playing. And when youre playing well, you feel like you could play 40 holes in a day," Simpson said. "My main goal ... I just wanted to get done today. It just felt nice to putt out on 9, knowing that Ive got tonight to sleep and catch up on rest." Woodland was one of the last players to finish at twilight Friday, and he finished strong. Woodland, back on track after a win at the Reno-Tahoe Open three weeks ago, birdied four of his last five holes for a 64 to join Simpson in the clubhouse at 9-under 133. "I feel ecstatic right now to be done," Woodland said. "It was a close call coming down the stretch if we would be able to finish. Luckily, I played great today, gave myself a lot of opportunities, and I drove the ball phenomenally and rolled some putts in, especially late." As for Tiger Woods, he couldnt get off the course fast enough. Woods challenged the target set by Simpson with three birdies in five holes -- he was two shots behind -- and he had a pair of par 5s in front of him. He failed to make birdie on either of the par 5s, and made three bogeys out of the bunker through the 12th hole to fall off the pace. He made birdie on the 13th, the last hole he completed, but was still five shots behind Kuchar, who was in his group. "I got off to a great start today and then lost it the middle part of the round and made too many mistakes," Woods said. He also said his back remained sore from what he said earlier in the week was due to a soft bed in his hotel that led to stiffness in his neck and bad. He said the pain increased throughout the round and when asked if a specific shot made it hurt, he replied, "Every one." "Im going to get treatment right now ... and be ready for tomorrow morning," Woods said. It was the second straight year at The Barclays he has said a soft hotel bed caused stiffness in his back. Last year, it caused him trouble in the third round. Rory McIlroy showed more signs of turning his game around. After three double bogeys on Thursday, he limited the mistakes with some nifty par saves and was at 5 under with two holes remaining, starting with a shot from the 17th fairway after a big tee shot. Kuchar stopped with his tee shot just short of the green on the par-3 14th, and he had no inclination to finish. ""I feel like in the morning, they will be perfect greens," he said. "A situation where Im on 18 and can pretty much have a proper nights sleep and not have to worry about going out, Ill finish on 18. But in this situation ... it was amazing, we were down on the last hole, 13, kind of a little bit down the hole and it was dark. I wasnt sure we were going to tee off on 14. Coming out over the water, it brightened up by a good margin. Its actually a beautiful skyline. "I think when the sun sets coming off, it was a nice little place to be this time of night." It looked even better atop the leaderboard, though theres still a long way to go -- and plenty of stars right behind him. Keegan Bradley set the tournament course record with a 63 and was at 7-under 135, along with Rickie Fowler (64) and Adam Scott, who was tied for the lead at one point until a lazy finish for a 66. Phil Mickelson, trying to retool his game after his British Open win, had a 69 and was seven shots behind the clubhouse lead. The last time The Barclays was at Liberty National, Heath Slocum won at 9-under 275. Since then, some of the landing areas were widened and the slopes on the greens were softened. Plus, the course was very little rough this year. And the soft conditions from the rain Thursday is making it easier to make birdies. For some players, their year was over. Ben Crane, after opening with a 67, had to withdraw with a lower back injury after playing just four holes of the second round. At No. 125 in the FedEx Cup, he wont be among the 100 players advancing to the second playoff event next week outside Boston. Lucas Glover withdrew with a hand injury, ending his season. The cut would not be made until Saturday morning, and Erik Compton needed two more rounds to try to qualify for the next tournament. He did his part, a birdie-birdie finish to get back to even-par 142. That was right on the line for making the cut. Cheap USC Jerseys Authentic . The 36-year-old Colts receiver is going back to the playoffs as a division champion. Sam Darnold College Jersey . Johan Franzen had two goals and two assists, Gustav Nyquist a goal and three assists and David Legwand a goal and two assists in the Red Wings 7-4 win over the New Jersey Devils. http://www.cheapuscjerseys.com/ . For the Athletics, hes extremely important at the top of the order, especially with Coco Crisp hurting. Jaso drove in three runs Sunday night, helping Scott Kazmir and Oakland beat the Texas Rangers 9-3.GLENDALE, Ariz. - Detroit running back Reggie Bush and tight end Brandon Pettigrew are inactive for the Lions game against the Arizona Cardinals.Bush did not practice all week because of an ankle injury and had been listed as questionable for Sunday. Pettigrew was limited in practice Friday with a foot injury but had been listed as probable. JJoique Bell started for Bush, Eric Ebron for Pettigrew. O.J. Simpson College Jersey. Defensive tackle Ed Stinson already had been declared out for Arizona with a toe injury.The Cardinals had three quarterbacks active — starter Drew Stanton, Logan Thomas and newly signed Ryan Lindley.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Time Rush Forum Index -> Talking Place All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: