Big Time Rush Forum Index Big Time Rush
Carlos Pena, Kendall Schmidt, James Maslow, Logan Henderson

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"We suffered a

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DMT

PostPosted: 16-07-2018 03:42:29    Post subject: "We suffered a Reply with quote

An Indian artist paints Durga idol at a makeshift pandal for the upcoming Durga Puja festival in Kolkata air max tn nere , capital of eastern Indian state West Bengal on September 20, 2017. (XinhuaTumpa Mondal)

China to build cross-provincial national park for giant panda

Aerial view of paddy fields in SW China's Guizhou

Special snacks displayed during 14th China-ASEAN Expo

Scenery of paddy fields in Baicheng, NE China's Jilin

China Focus: World's oldest panda dies aged 37

Scenery of terraced fields at Wuyishan in SE China's Fujian

Intangible cultural heritage: Clear Noodles in Chili Sauce

Bird's-eye view of Zibo City in east China

LONDON, July 6 (Xinhua) -- Seven-time champion Roger Federer, local hero Andy Murray and 20-time Grand Slam winner Serena Williams reached the Wimbledon quarterfinals here on Monday but the match between defending champion Novak Djokovic and Kevin Anderson was suspended until Tuesday at two sets apiece.

Roger Federer, 33, took just an hour and 25 minutes to defeat Spain's Roberto Bautista Agut 6-2 air max tn scontate , 6-2, 6-3 to move into the Wimbledon last eight for a 13th time.

"It was nice to play a baseliner after two big servers. I did a nice job making the transition," said Federer, who overcame Sam Querrey and Sam Groth in the previous rounds.

"Clearly I felt I had more time on the return (and was) still able to play aggressive tennis, committed on the return as well. It was a good match. I got off to a good start and kept rolling."

The second seed will next take on Frenchman Gilles Simon, who Federer has defeated five times in seven meetings. Simon advanced with an upset of Tomas Berdych.

Murray, the third seed puma ignite limitless rosse , is through to his 18th consecutive Grand Slam quarterfinal -- and his eighth at Wimbledon -- after beating Croatian Ivo Karlovic 7-6 (7), 6-4, 5-7, 6-4.

The Scot will fight for a semifinal berth against unseeded Canadian Vasek Pospisil, who became only the third Canadian man to reach quarterfinals by beating Serbia's Viktor Troicki.

Djokovic looked very likely to become the first top seed since Pete Sampras in 2001 to lose in the fourth round, dropping the first two sets 6-7 (6), 6-7 (6) after almost two hours.

But the world No. 1 made a strong comeback to win the next two sets 6-1 puma ignite evoknit bianche , 6-4. When the daylight gave out after three hours of play, the match was suspended on Court One with the last set to be played on Tuesday.

The winner will face last year's US Open champion Marin Cilic for a place in the last four.

French Open champion Stan Wawringka defeated Belgium's 16th seed David Goffin 7-6 (3), 7-6 (7), 6-4 to reach the last eight for the second successive year. He will next take on French 21st seed Richard Gasquet, who beat Australian Nick Kyrgios 7-5, 6-1, 6-7 (7) puma suede heart satin grigio , 7-6 (6).

In the women's action, No.1 seed Serena beat 16th-seeded sister Venus Williams 6-4, 6-3 in 68 minutes and took her career tally against Venus to 15-11 after their first Wimbledon meeting in six years.

"It's hard to feel excited beating someone you root for all the time and you love and is your best friend in the whole world," said Serena. "But you play in the moment. I think I served well, not huge except for one big one. I was consistent with my serve. She was playing really well."

Spain's Garbine Muguruza shocked No.5 seed Caroline Wozniacki 6-4, 6-4 to reach the quarterfinals for the first time.

"It means a lot because I didn't play a lot of matches on grass, so I didn't know how to kind of prepare for Wimbledon puma suede heart reset rosa ," she said. "I think it's like the third time I play. So for me was something new. That's why it's special."

Sharapova reached the quarterfinals for the first time since 2011 after beating Kazakhstan's Zarina Diyas 6-4, 6-4. The No. 4 seed will face unheralded American CoCo Vandeweghe on Tuesday as she continues her bid for a second Wimbledon title.

Poland's Agnieszka Radwanska beat Serbia's Jelena Jankovic 7-5, 6-4, American Addison Keys fought from one set down to defeat Olga Govortsova of Belarus 3-6, 6-4, 6-1, former world No. 1 Victoria Azarenka of Belarus eased past Swiss Belinda Bencic 6-2 puma basket heart patent bianche , 6-3, 15th seed timea Bacsinszky of Switzerland beat Romanian Monica Niculescu 1-6, 7-5, 6-2.

MAPUTO, June 14 (Xinhua) -- To the disappointment of thousands of Mozambican fans who reserved their Sunday afternoon to watch the country's first match for the qualification of the Africa Cup of Nations (CAN) 2017 in Gabon, Mozambique started the campaign with wrong foot losing to Rwanda 0-1 in Maputo.

"We suffered a strange goal right in the beginning of the match, our players tried hard to recover the match but failed puma basket heart saldi ," regretted the country's squad, Mambas' coach Joao Chissano.

The campaign against Rwanda started more than a week ago, and Chissano selected fresh players to join the squad, however it was not enough to comply with the intentions the national coach declared when Mozambique knew the other group competitors.

The national squad supporters started to abandon the stadium minutes before that referee could blow the whistle, announcing the end of the match which lasted 94 minutes.

There will be another round in Rwanda where Mozambique expects to recover and relaunch the race towards Gabon 2017.

Mozambique is with Rwanda, Ghana and Mauritius in Group H for the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations.

NANCHANG, Nov. 9 (Xinhua) -- About a century ago puma ciabatte nere , the porcelain crafts from Jingdezhen in east China's Jiangxi Province were among the most sought products in Europe, with nobility paying vast sums to obtain the treasures.

Mass production has seen the industry dim in modern times, but, with the help of supporters like Rose Kerr, a retired museum administrator who has dedicated several decades to Chinese ceramics, the region is looking to revitalize its ancient tradition and reclaim global fame.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Time Rush Forum Index -> Information All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: