Big Time Rush Forum Index Big Time Rush
Carlos Pena, Kendall Schmidt, James Maslow, Logan Henderson

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jorge Torres Mexico Jersey

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lindang56

PostPosted: 12-06-2020 09:29:00    Post subject: Jorge Torres Mexico Jersey Reply with quote

4 Tips to Make Effective Charts

Most charts we see out there are filled with information you don know how to use. Here we are going to give you 4 tips to make a chart that actually says something:

1. Keep it simple
A chart has to contain only the necessary information Mario Osuna Mexico Jersey , never more, because you don want the viewer to focus on the wrong data or make inaccurate speculations.

The simpler a chart is, the more it impacts the viewer. Discard everything that is distracting, leave lots of white space Marco Fabian Mexico Jersey , use as few lines as possible, and make the data large enough to be easy to read.

2. Concentrate on the main information

You can do this in several ways:

– Tell the learner what heshe is seeing: Add enough text to explain what the chart is about.

– Discard the noise: Consider what you need to put on the chart to tell your viewers what you want them to know, and get rid of the rest.

3. Try another thing besides a chart
We use charts so much because they are easy to create Luis Montes Mexico Jersey , but these not necessarily make an e-learning course better. Consider if you really need a chart to say what you need to say, and do this:

Jesse writes articles for OpenSesame

email-etiquette-tips42 Julio Dominguez Mexico Jersey , email-etiquette09, email-etiquette22

It's the What ? Not the How. Have you decided what you want? Once you decide on the What ? What You Want ? your job is complete. You don't have to figure out the How, the When, the Where Juan Carlos Valenzuela Mexico Jersey , or the Who. And the Why is always because you believe it will make you feel good and bring you some aspect of freedom, growth, and joy.

There's a nice division of labor here. Your job is the What part ? deciding what you want, placing your order. The Law of Attraction will handle all the details ? the How part. In fact Juan Carlos Medina Mexico Jersey , it's best to get out of the way and let this universal law do its job. Decide, then hand it off to the Universe. With the Law of Attraction on your team, you no longer need to drive yourself crazy figuring out how to accomplish your goals. Such thinking generally results in figuring out reasons why it can't happen anyway. Your job is simply to determine what you want and then expect it and allow it to happen.

I was thrilled to see this principle presented in a recent production of Cinderella. As Fairy Godmother tells Cinderella that her wish has come true ? that she will be attending the ball, Cinderella starts worrying about the details and focusing on why she can't actually go ? no dress to wear Jose de Jesus Corona Mexico Jersey , no coach to ride in, etc. Fairy Godmother encourages Cinderella to think of the most gorgeous gown and the most elegant coach she can imagine and leave the details of How it's all going to come together to Fairy Godmother. And, as we know, it works out like magic!

Out of the Mouths of Babes. A four-year old actually helped me learn this principle: It's the What ? Not the How. Years ago I was teaching a friend how to drive and her four-year old daughter Jorge Torres Nilo Mexico Jersey , Melissa, was riding in the back seat. About 15 minutes into our driving lesson, the little sweetheart started a relentless chanting of ?Happy Meal ? Happy Meal ? Happy Meal.? She had placed her order and had absolutely no intention of giving up. The only thing for us to do was to drive to the nearest McDonalds and fulfill her request.

The Universe is similarly persuaded by our single-minded determination. Melissa had no resistance. She never considered that maybe she was not worthy of a Happy Meal or that her behavior had not been good enough or that she was asking for too much. She had no power to get herself to McDonalds and no money to buy anything even if she got there. She was not concerned with How it was going to happen. She had all she needed ? her strong desire and her clear focus on What she wanted. She simply wanted it and kept making her desires known (loudly and consistently) until she was happily munching away and playing with her new toy. I have learned from the purity of Melissa's request that, by deciding what I want and focusing on it clearly and unequivocally Jorge Torres Mexico Jersey , I become a vibrational match to my desires and they manifest quickly and easily.

?Nothing is more exhilarating than to dance through life recognizing that the Universe is there to yield to you whatever you want whenever you want it.? ? Abraham-Hicks

Hey, I Said What I Want. Isn't it nice to know that the Universe is supporting you in the fulfillment of all your desires. Isn't it comforting to realize that the details of How all the circumstances and events will line up are being handled by the Universe. The details wil. Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Custom Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Custom Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Time Rush Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: