Big Time Rush Forum Index Big Time Rush
Carlos Pena, Kendall Schmidt, James Maslow, Logan Henderson

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Samsung Magician Breaks USB drives - fixed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
crowek

PostPosted: 03-06-2018 09:46:14    Post subject: Samsung Magician Breaks USB drives - fixed Reply with quote

Hello,

My USB ports fail to load USB storage devices. I've plugged in my phone to each port and it shows upfine. Keyboard and mouse devices plugged into the USB ports in question also work OK.When I go to Win 7>Control Panel>Device manager>Disk Drives it shows failure to load drivers for both the external HDD and USB thumb drive...So I uninstalled the drives, scanned for new hardware, the drives show up - but still the drivers on the system won't load. The Windows dialog appears after rediscovering the device and tells me: "Windows has determined the driver software for your device is up to date." One device is a new 16GB thumbdrive and the other is an older seagate external HDD. The USB ports function, but the drivers do not for storage devices. System hardrives function normally. Any ideas?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1367257
web video company

Thank you
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Time Rush Forum Index -> Talking Place All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: