Big Time Rush Forum Index Big Time Rush
Carlos Pena, Kendall Schmidt, James Maslow, Logan Henderson

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

China's industrial

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DMT

PostPosted: 11-05-2018 07:35:01    Post subject: China's industrial Reply with quote

Flower of Love ring in champagne gold.
It is said to be the original pattern of creation Chaussures Vans Old Skool Blanche Pas Cher , and now designer Ye Mingzi teams up with Swarovski crystals to bring this ancient geometric form to life in a range of delicate jewelry. Sun Yuanqing reports.

Few people can compete with Ye Mingzi's glamorous life.

The granddaughter of Ye Jianying (1897-1986), a founder of the People's Liberation Army, Ye Mingzi studied at London's Central Saint Martins College of Arts and Design. She is best-known for designing evening and wedding dresses for Chinese celebrities and very rich people.

Now, inspired by the power of the Flower of Life, a mysterious ancient geometric form of overlapping circles, Ye is embracing a wider audience with a new collaboration with Swarovski.

The outdoor show Flower of Life Chaussures Vans Old Skool Reissue Blanche Pas Cher , planned by Ye over two years, opened in the Imperial Ancestral Hall in Beijing last month, featuring singing, dancing and crystal singing bowls.

Ye, who is also a musician, sang her own composition in front of a crowd of the city's trendsetters.

The show presented a couture collection by Ye's Studio Regal Chaussures Vans Old Skool Blanche Verte Soldes , a resort line by Ye and Masha Ma and an eyewear collection by Ye and Maggie Yao, as well as the Atelier Swarovski accessories collection by Ye.

Flower and Seed of Love open ring in champagne gold

The 33-item collection includes delicate necklaces, rings, bracelets, a tiara and cufflinks, all featuring the Flower of Life.

Ye's personal favorite is a bracelet that has the pattern of two interlocking hearts Vans Old Skool Leather Zip Triple Black Pas Cher , resembling the infinity symbol.

"It means that when you open your heart and link it with others, you will have infinity and love, which is also the meaning of the Flower of Life," she says.

Ye typically uses diamonds and platinum in her couture jewelry collections. This is her first time using crystals for the entire collection, which will be available in selected Swarovski stores worldwide from September.

Ye expects the collection to attract a wider audience than she has had in the past with her couture line.

"Up until now, I have focused on the couture business Chaussures Vans Old Skool Lite Noir Blanche Pas Cher , and I have not had access to a wider clientele. But with this collection, we can offer a more affordable prices with a partner like Swarovski. It's quite a transition and I'm pretty excited," Ye says.

Seed of Love earrings in champagne gold

The collaboration came about when Ye met Nadja Swarovski, a member of the Swarovski executive board. Atelier Swarovski is the house's luxury crystal accessories line that works with leading designers to explore the creative potential of crystal. Previous artists include Christopher Kane, Mary Katrantzou and Zaha Hadid.

"She really impressed me because she brings the brand not just to become a product but a gateway to link different cultures together. And this is what I want to do myself," Ye says.

"Crystal is actually a perfect element to describe and explain the Flower of Life Vans Old Skool Canvas Soldes Chaussures Noir Blanche , because it is a geometric form and a lot of the Swarovski pieces and cuts are also geometric."

Ye says she has frequently dreamed of the pattern of the Flower of Life since she was 5 years old. She never saw it in real life until more than 20 years later when she was observing the wooden windows in the Imperial Ancestral Hall while looking for her wedding venue.

"I was shocked. Music instantly started to play in my mind. I knew that moment that this was more than a pattern," she says.

In 2012, Ye's mother died of cancer. As a painter, Ye's mother had been her inspiration not only as an artist but also as a woman.

With much agony and pain, Ye started visiting temples around the world and she saw the pattern again and again. She learned that the ancient geometric form had been studied by Leonardo Da Vinci and it is said to be the original pattern of creation.

"It stands for peace and beauty. It is also a bridge between different cultures and it explains that the fundamental core of us is all the same with compassion and beauty," Ye says.

"The more I learn nike air max plus tn ultra blanche , the more I realize that this is a pattern that will bring peace to the world. Because it proves that all ancient cultures come from the same root - the Flower of Life. And I want to tell people through things that I am passionate about."

Apart from jewelry, clothing and eyewear, Ye - in the spirit of her family roots, especially her mother - wants to promote the power of Flower of Life in areas such as leather ware and furniture by venturing out of her studio and working with more designers and labels.

"True beauty comes from an open heart. There are many young designers who don't have the opportunity to show off their talents. And I want to build a platform where we can work together."

Designer Ye Mingzi (center) displays her latest jewelry collection in Beijing.

BEIJING, June 13 (Xinhua) -- China's industrial production expanded at a faster pace in May, adding to signs of a stabilizing economy nike air presto ultra flyknit bleu , according to the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) on Friday.

The industrial added-value output rose 8.8 percent in May from a year ago, accelerating 0.1 percentage point from the April figure, the NBS data showed.

On a monthly basis, industrial output in May rose 0.71 percent from April.

For the January-May period, the total output in the industrial sector increased 8.7 percent year on year, a growth rate that tied with that in the January-April period.

Value-added industrial output measures the value of gross industrial output minus intermediate input nike air presto essential noir , such as raw materials and labor costs.

The latest industrial reading was in line with the purchasing managers' index (PMI) in China's manufacturing sector in May, which rose to 50.8 and marked the highest level this year.

"Such signs show that the economy is stabilizing amid the current economic slowdown," said Niu Li, director of the m

BERLIN, Aug. . Cheap Borussia Dortmund Jerseys Cheap Bayern Munich Jerseys Cheap Barcelona Jerseys Cheap Tottenham Hotspur Jerseys Cheap AS Roma Jerseys Cheap AC Milan FC Jerseys Cheap USA Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Portugal Soccer Jerseys Wholesale France Soccer Jerseys Wholesale England Soccer Jerseys
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Time Rush Forum Index -> Information All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: