Big Time Rush Forum Index Big Time Rush
Carlos Pena, Kendall Schmidt, James Maslow, Logan Henderson

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Saudi Arabia led a mostly Arab

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DMT

PostPosted: 24-04-2018 09:28:40    Post subject: Saudi Arabia led a mostly Arab Reply with quote

PARIS, March 11 (Xinhua) -- Nice met much trouble in their contest for Ligue 1 champions on Saturday as midfielder Wylan Cyprien was tested to suffer a ruptured anterior crucial ligament, forcing him to miss out the rest of the season.

"OGC Nice are sure that he will face up to this test with strength and a motivation to come back stronger than before," the club said in a statement on their official website.

With a 2-2 draw against Caen at home on Friday, Nice went one point ahead of the defending champions Paris Saint-Germain on the second position, two points adrift leaders Monaco.

However, Cyprien landed badly when challenging a header in the 56th minute. Images showed that his knee suffered a twist at that moment.

A test on Saturday morning confirmed that the 22-year-old midfielder suffered a ruptured anterior crucial ligament, and were unavailable for the remainder of the season.

Cyprien made 29 appearances in the league this season, including 27 starts, finishing 8 goals and 3 assists for the southern coast side.

Nice already lost their top scorer Alassane Plea, who had 11 goals so far, due to a knee injury. Cyprien's absence would cast more uncertainty on the team's title race ahead.

TIANJIN yeezy boost 350 v2 black uk raffle , Sept. 5 (Xinhua) -- Chinese table tennis talent Mu Ziand little known Gu Yuting paired up to make their invinciblecruise, beating world champions Ding NingLiu Shiwen and runners-upChen MengZhu Yuling in a row to win the women's doubles title atChinese National Games here on Tuesday.

Ding, Liu, Chen and Zhu are the world's top four players in thewomen's singles rankings, but they could not be as dominant as theywere in singles play when pairing up, especially in the dauntingNational Games.

The reigning world champions lost to PLA-Shandong pairing MuGu4-1 by 11-7 yeezy boost 350 v2 black white raffle , 5-11, 7-11, 8-11 and 7-11 in 48 minutes in thesemifinal during the morning session before world runners-upChenZhu suffered the same 4-1 defeat in 7-11, 8-11, 10-12, 11-8and 6-11 in the final in 56 minutes.

Mu is the women's doubles winner four years ago and Guattributed their victory to Mu. "I relied on Mu a lot incompetition and she can tell me what to do when I lose my rhythm yeezy 350 boost v2 white uk ,"said the 22-year-old Gu.

"We have been sticking to closed-door training prior to andduring the National Games. Now I think I can treat her a big dinneroutside," added Gu.

The Beijing-Guangdong pairing of DingLiu, who won the WorldChampionships in Duesseldorf, Germany in April after outlastingteammates ChenZhu in a seven-game showdown, were bothered by thecrammed schedule on singles, doubles yeezy 350 boost v2 white , mixed and teamcompetitions.

They were somehow consoled with a bronze medal in the eveningafter beating Shandong-Hubei pairing Liu GaoyangFeng Yalan in aclose best-of-five-game competition by 11-2, 9-11, 11-6, 11-13 and11-9.

Liu, world No. 4, who managed to go through Shanxi's chopper WuYang in the 83-minute seven-game duel in singles quarterfinal onMonday night yeezy boost 350 v2 uk sale , complained about her tight schedule and over physicalconsumption in the tournament.

"I feel depleted physically today. It's hard for me to movearound as I hoped during the doubles," 26-year-old Liu, who wasselected to China's squad to win the team competition at RioOlympics last year.

"I don't think I performed what I'm capable of. I kind ofunderestimated my opponents," added Liu, who'll play singlessemifinal on Wednesday.

Ding, world No. 1 and Rio Olympics singles champion yeezy boost 350 v2 uk , was notdisappointed with her bronze medal. "I'm quite satisfied with whatI have made so far in the National Games. Though it's not a goldmedal, it's already my best performance in the Games, and alsobeing able to advance into the singles last four, it's another mybest," said 27-year-old Ding, who is to play Zhu Yuling adidas pure boost x uk , world No.3, in singles semifinal on Wednesday.

"The National Games is even tougher than the World Championshipsfor you have to face tougher opponents and you have to play undertougher schedule," added Ding.

In the men's doubles, the pairing of world No. 1 Ma Long and No.3 Xu Xin were no match to PLA pair Fan ZhendongZhou Yu in aseven-game showpiece match. The Beijing-Shanghai pair lost thematch 14-16, 11-9, 13-11 adidas ultra boost uncaged black uk , 8-11, 8-11, 11-1 and 9-11 in 87 minutes.Enditem

ADEN, Yemen, July 22 (Xinhua) -- Yemen's Shiite Houthi group said on Saturday night it had fired a new long-range ballistic missile and struck oil refineries in Saudi Arabia's Yanbu.

The Houthi rebels, through their official satellite channel Al Masirah TV adidas ultra boost uncaged uk , said that their armed forces fired a ballistic missile into Aramco Oil Refineries in Yanbu, a port city on the Red Sea coast of western Saudi Arabia.

The Yemeni rebels claimed that the new ballistic missile Burkan-2H was used for the first time and successfully hit the refineries.

There was no immediate comment from the authorities in Saudi Arabia on the reports released by the Houthis.

Meanwhile, local residents told Xinhua that warplanes of the Saudi Arabia-led coalition struck the international airport in the western port city of Hodeida with eight strikes on Saturday night.

No immediate reports of casualties were reported.

Yemen's government, allied with a Saudi-led Arab military coalition, has for years been battling Iran-backed Shiite Houthi rebels for control of the impoverished country.

In March 2015, Saudi Arabia led a mostly Arab military coalition and imposed an air and sea blockade to prevent weapons from reaching Iranian-backed Houthis adidas ultra boost 3.0 uk , who invaded capital Sanaa militarily and seized most northern Yemeni provinces.

Statistics showed that more than 10,000 people have been killed in Yemen's conflict, most of them civilians, since the Saudi-led coalition entered the conflict in 2015.

The country has also been hit by a deadly cholera outbreak and is on the edge of famine.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Time Rush Forum Index -> Information All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: